Attorney Tom Lamb has helped many North Carolina workers and their family with asbestos-mesothelioma lawsuits and workers compensation claims
The Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb handles mesothelioma cases and asbestos lawsuits as well as North Carolina asbestos workers comp claims.
The purpose of our Asbestos Legal Watch web site is to share with you some of our information about asbestos exposure and asbestos-related diseases such as lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis, as well as explain how workers and their family might get legal compensation in North Carolina.
Here are some links to help you get started on our web site:
Next, we want to identify these three basic points about the asbestos-mesothelioma situation in North Carolina:
Number 1 Exposure to asbestos dust at North Carolina job sites and work places — produced when asbestos-containing products were applied, fabricated, or torn-our at the work site — has caused thousands of cases of disease and death involving malignant mesothelioma, lung cancer, or asbestosis in North Carolina.
Number 2 These thousands of asbestos cases involving mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis (also known as pulmonary fibrosis) could have been prevented if the asbestos companies had put clear and simple safety warnings on their various asbestos-containing products earlier in time.
Number 3 A very important characteristic of mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis is the unexpectedly long latency period (or delay / lag time) between one’s exposure to asbestos dust and the diagnosis of an asbestos-related disease. It will take at least 15 years, and usually longer, from the first asbestos exposure before there is any asbestos disease diagnosis made by a medical doctor, usually a pulmonary specialist.
Free. Confidential. No Obligation.
Seven Most Recent Posts From Our AsbestosHUB.com Blog
- New Therapy Approach Has A Double Effect On Malignant Mesothelioma Cells Says Medical Researchers In Vermont
- If Someone You Know Has Or Had Asbestos Mesothelioma, Did They Happen To Smoke Kent Cigarettes In The 1950s?
- New Medical Study About Mesothelioma Treatment Shows Benefit Of Radiation Therapy Prior To Surgical Procedure
- Federal Court Bankruptcy Judge George Hodges Gives Asbestos Defendant Garlock What They Wanted And More, Which Is Unfortunate For Mesothelioma Victims
- National Institute For Occupational Safety And Health (NIOSH) Study About Deaths From Mesosthelioma And Asbestosis Published In January 2014 Medical Journal
- Surgical Procedure Is Good Treatment Option For Patients With Certain Type Of Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM) According To New Medical Study
- From Australia, Possible New Malignant Mesothelioma Medical Treatment Development Reported In Late 2013
Why Choose Tom Lamb to Represent You for Your Asbestos Legal Case?
Some Things to Consider When Selecting An Asbestos Attorney (FAQs)
New North Carolina Mesothelioma & Asbestos Case Reports
North Carolina Mesothelioma Case Report: Wilmington Director of Programs (probably due to military service asbestos exposure or the result of a relatively short-term job years earlier, or due to secondhand asbestos exposure in family home as a child)