Handling North Carolina Asbestos-Mesothelioma Lawsuits And Workers Comp Claims For More Than 20 Years, Now
The Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb handles mesothelioma cases and asbestos lawsuits as well as North Carolina asbestos workers comp claims.
If you need legal advice or legal representation for a personal injury claim or a wrongful death lawsuit involving mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, or asbestosis, we are here to help. To get started, you can submit an Asbestos-Mesothelioma Case Evaluation Form or you can call Tom Lamb on our toll-free number: (800) 426-9535.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, as there are no legal fees or any other costs incurred when submit an online Case Evaluation Form or you call Tom Lamb to speak about a possible asbestos-mesothelioma case.
The purpose of our Asbestos Legal Watch web site is to share with you some of our information about asbestos exposure and asbestos-related diseases such as lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis, as well as explain how workers and their family might get legal compensation in North Carolina.
Here are some links to help you get started on our web site:
Next, we want to identify these three basic points about the asbestos-mesothelioma situation in North Carolina:
Number 1 Exposure to asbestos dust at North Carolina job sites and work places — produced when asbestos-containing products were applied, fabricated, or torn-our at the work site — has caused thousands of cases of disease and death involving malignant mesothelioma, lung cancer, or asbestosis in North Carolina.
Number 2 These thousands of asbestos cases involving mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis (also known as pulmonary fibrosis) could have been prevented if the asbestos companies had put clear and simple safety warnings on their various asbestos-containing products earlier in time.
Number 3 A very important characteristic of mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis is the unexpectedly long latency period (or delay / lag time) between one’s exposure to asbestos dust and the diagnosis of an asbestos-related disease. It will take at least 15 years, and usually longer, from the first asbestos exposure before there is any asbestos disease diagnosis made by a medical doctor, usually a pulmonary specialist.
Free. Confidential. No Obligation.
New North Carolina Mesothelioma & Asbestos Case Reports
Why Choose Tom Lamb to Represent You for Your Asbestos Legal Case?
Some Things to Consider When Selecting An Asbestos Attorney (FAQs)
Most Recent Posts From Our AsbestosHUB.com Blog
- Mesothelioma And Cancers Caused By Asbestos-Contaminated Talc In Body Powder Products And Cosmetics: New Scientific Study Provides Evidence Of Asbestos Fibers In Talc
- Mesothelioma Asbestos Cancer Cases Are Not Limited To Working Men Only, As Is Sometimes Thought To Be The Situation
- Five Basic Medical Facts About Bronchogenic Carcinoma or Lung Cancer Caused By Asbestos Exposure
- PD-L1 May Be A Possible Immunotherapy Target In Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma According To New Research Presented At The 2014 European Society For Medical Oncology Congress In Madrid, Spain
- Radiation Therapy After Chemotherapy And Surgery For Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma Does Not Improve Outcomes In Terms Of Time To Recurrence / Relapse Nor Overall Survival