Attorney Tom Lamb has helped many North Carolina workers and their family with asbestos-mesothelioma lawsuits and workers compensation claims
The Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb handles mesothelioma cases and asbestos lawsuits as well as North Carolina asbestos workers comp claims.
The purpose of our Asbestos Legal Watch web site is to share with you some of our information about asbestos exposure and asbestos-related diseases such as lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis, as well as explain how workers and their family might get legal compensation in North Carolina.
Here are some links to help you get started on our web site:
Next, we want to identify these three basic points about the asbestos-mesothelioma situation in North Carolina:
Number 1 Exposure to asbestos dust at North Carolina job sites and work places — produced when asbestos-containing products were applied, fabricated, or torn-our at the work site — has caused thousands of cases of disease and death involving malignant mesothelioma, lung cancer, or asbestosis in North Carolina.
Number 2 These thousands of asbestos cases involving mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis (also known as pulmonary fibrosis) could have been prevented if the asbestos companies had put clear and simple safety warnings on their various asbestos-containing products earlier in time.
Number 3 A very important characteristic of mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis is the unexpectedly long latency period (or delay / lag time) between one’s exposure to asbestos dust and the diagnosis of an asbestos-related disease. It will take at least 15 years, and usually longer, from the first asbestos exposure before there is any asbestos disease diagnosis made by a medical doctor, usually a pulmonary specialist.
Free. Confidential. No Obligation.
Seven Most Recent Posts From Our AsbestosHUB.com Blog
- More Lawsuits Being Filed For People With Lung Cancer Who Worked With Or Around Asbestos-Containing Products Years Ago
- New Report On Insurance Companies That Delay Payments In Asbestos Suits, And What This Has To Do With The Furthering Asbestos Claim Transparency (FACT) Act
- Pennsylvania State Court Rejects The “Any-Breath” / “Every Exposure” Theory On Appeal Of A $14.5 Million Verdict In Welder’s Mesothelioma Death Case
- The “Every Exposure” Theory As Used By Plaintiff’s Expert In Dixon v. Ford Motor Asbestos-Mesothelioma Case Is Approved By Maryland Supreme Court
- More Apparent Litigation Misconduct By Georgia Pacific In Mesothelioma And Asbestos Lawsuits Is The Topic Of New Report By The Center For Public Integrity
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Reaffirms That Legal Causation In A Mesothelioma Lawsuit May Not Be Proven On The Basis Of Theory That Even Minimal Exposure To Asbestos Can Cause Mesothelioma
- September 2013: Large Florida Asbestos-Mesothelioma Trial Verdict In Lawsuit Involving Kent Cigarettes That Used A Filter Containing Asbestos Fibers In 1950s
Why Choose Tom Lamb to Represent You for Your Asbestos Legal Case?
Some Things to Consider When Selecting An Asbestos Attorney (FAQs)