Below is our up-to-date list of Trial Verdicts Reports for Florida talcum powder mesothelioma lawsuits.
Plaintiff developed mesothelioma due to exposure to industrial talc products contaminated with asbestos.
- When: 2017
- Where: Florida
- What Product(s): Ceramic products at the Florida Tile Company
- Who the defendants are: Vanderbilt Minerals LLC
- How much was awarded: Amount not made public
For additional information, view our Lawsuits Claim Talc with Asbestos in Talcum Powders Caused Mesothelioma page.
Free Case Evaluation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Products That May Contain Asbestos-Contaminated Talc
- Who Could Be Exposed to Asbestos – Contaminated Talc
- How Asbestos in Talcum Powder Can Cause Mesothelioma
- Lawsuits Claim Talc with Asbestos in Talcum Powders Caused Mesothelioma
Last Updated: 2/26/18