Below is our up-to-date list of Trial Verdicts Reports for Pennsylvania talcum powder mesothelioma lawsuits.
Plaintiff developed mesothelioma due to exposure to asbestos-contaminated talc in cosmetic talcum powder.
- When: 2017
- Where: Philadelphia, PA
- What Product(s): Cashmere Bouquet
- Who the defendants were: Imerys Talc America, Colgate-Palmolive, and Whittaker, Clark & Daniels
- How much was awarded: N/A
For additional information, view our Lawsuits Claim Talc with Asbestos in Talcum Powders Caused Mesothelioma page.
Free Case Evaluation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Products That May Contain Asbestos-Contaminated Talc
- Who Could Be Exposed to Asbestos – Contaminated Talc
- How Asbestos in Talcum Powder Can Cause Mesothelioma
- Lawsuits Claim Talc with Asbestos in Talcum Powders Caused Mesothelioma
Last Updated: 11/30/17